So it begins...

Saturday night, after a morning of helping at an Audubon event and an evening trying out a new brewery and food truck (I got the chipotle black bean burger yummm) I came home and felt like I was missing something. Mainly, missing my sister Christina. Her birthday was Friday and this birthday was of particular significance as it was her first birthday as a PREGNANT lady. I knew she was celebrating with friends, and I just kept thinking about how much I wish I could be there with her. Then those thoughts spiraled into all the other events I will be missing on a daily basis. Her growing bump, her move into her first home, when she gives birth... this is all happening in a matter of months. And I'm over 3,000 miles away. A five-hour plane ride with a moderate price tag separates us. 

To ease the pain that I was subjecting myself to - I started thinking about ways that I could up our communication while keeping me up to date with her pregnancy. And that is how this Blog was born. But I do not only miss Christina, I miss my Rhode Island family!!! Hence my mother Melissa and Julianne "Jules" needed to be a part of this platform as well. My vision for this is pretty simple. Each of us will write about our lives. Whether it be about a trip, move, dogs, an evening out, an event...literally anything!!! 

That's it! I really want to make this work sooooo I will be writing an entry once a week. That's the challenge I am posing to myself. Pictures are encouraged! 
I love you guys!!
Me at Lake Wenatchee!

Comments

Post a Comment