Busy, Busy, Busy
Hello beautiful people! I’ve fallen off of the post per week
wagon – maybe that gave some of you to catch up on all the previous posts
written? However, I don’t really know if anyone besides Mom has read any of the blog entries I
have written thus far. How about... if you read any posts, you comment!
How else is this blog supposed to help us feel closer if we don’t know if the posts are getting read? Consider and sound off below!
I do understand that everyone is very busy, and that is the
main reason for some of the inactivity on the blog. But I still have some hope
that we can all figure out how to incorporate writing into our lives, whether
that be on a weekly, biweekly, or even monthly basis!
Personally, writing a post takes no longer than an hour. Sometimes, I allocate a few minutes here and there to just write in a word
document or google doc – compiling my post throughout the week (like my dinners post).
I also realize that none of us have blogged before! We are
all learning as we go along. Here are some things to keep in mind that might help:
- Pick a topic or theme to write about! Something you are excited about, you did/are doing, why you love your dog (I would read three posts about this haha), a cleanse you are doing, a lifestyle change… This could be an endless list!
- Have at least one picture! I want to see your faces or what you are seeing!
- Have it be a little wordy. Not a novel or anything, just longer than a text if that makes sense.
- Check the blog every so often! Maybe bookmark it?
I know, I know – this can seem like a lot. And I know I have
a much less hectic life than most of you (all of you). But I want to make this
blog work! If we all make some thoughtful entries on this time in our lives, how cool would
it be to have this archive to look back on 10 years from now? It would be amazing!
Ok, that is all! I love you soooo much. Whether you post or
not haha. But post (;
Side note: Dan and I did a hike yesterday where there was
still lots of snow at the peak! We made a Snocole, and Dan destroyed it.

I love dan...hilarious!!
ReplyDelete