My first post!
Hey guys! I'm finally posting! ::applause::
I'm not really sure on how to do this so bear with me.
I have so much going on right now, I'm not sure where to start but for sure the most exciting thing is I'M PREGNANT! (Which you all know of course).
Pregnancy has been, honestly, pretty fun so far. Just the joy of knowing I'm growing a life inside me outweighs the physical aspects that are not so cool. But let's talk about those anyways! I'm finally starting to actually look pregnant, instead of just fat. It doesn't help that Matt and I gained about 15 lbs after the wedding and before I got pregnant. But hey, they don't call it fat and happy for nothing. I'm attaching belly pics so you can see the growth. I feel really good physically lately but at the beginning the nausea was horrible! Thank goodness that's gone because I love to eat. I haven't had any real food cravings other than I'm craving like real food instead of sweets, which is crazy to this former chocoholic.
Matt has been awesome so far and I'm definitely testing him with my pregnancy hormones this week. Matty is going to be such a good daddy (like my rhyming skills?) This weekend we had Isabel's graduation and seeing Matt interact with Nova and another little girl at the party made me so happy. They were obsessed with him and he was more than happy indulge their game of "monster" and chase them around, roaring and not caring what anyone else thought. It was so cute!
Tomorrow I have my 19 week full anatomy ultrasound. The ultrasound looks at everything to make sure the baby is developing properly and we get to find out if it's a boy or girl! I'm a little nervous just because I want everything to be perfect and I can hear that anxious "what if something is wrong?" voice in the back of my head. I'm trying to ignore it because what good is worrying over something I have no control over going to do? I can only make sure I'm eating well, sleeping well, taking my prenatal vitamins and (trying) to get a little exercise.
Anyways, speaking of eating well, I'm off to start dinner. Spaghetti and meatballs tonight! YUM.
April 9th
April 28th
May 12th
Isabel's Graduation
I'm not really sure on how to do this so bear with me.
I have so much going on right now, I'm not sure where to start but for sure the most exciting thing is I'M PREGNANT! (Which you all know of course).
Pregnancy has been, honestly, pretty fun so far. Just the joy of knowing I'm growing a life inside me outweighs the physical aspects that are not so cool. But let's talk about those anyways! I'm finally starting to actually look pregnant, instead of just fat. It doesn't help that Matt and I gained about 15 lbs after the wedding and before I got pregnant. But hey, they don't call it fat and happy for nothing. I'm attaching belly pics so you can see the growth. I feel really good physically lately but at the beginning the nausea was horrible! Thank goodness that's gone because I love to eat. I haven't had any real food cravings other than I'm craving like real food instead of sweets, which is crazy to this former chocoholic.
Matt has been awesome so far and I'm definitely testing him with my pregnancy hormones this week. Matty is going to be such a good daddy (like my rhyming skills?) This weekend we had Isabel's graduation and seeing Matt interact with Nova and another little girl at the party made me so happy. They were obsessed with him and he was more than happy indulge their game of "monster" and chase them around, roaring and not caring what anyone else thought. It was so cute!
Tomorrow I have my 19 week full anatomy ultrasound. The ultrasound looks at everything to make sure the baby is developing properly and we get to find out if it's a boy or girl! I'm a little nervous just because I want everything to be perfect and I can hear that anxious "what if something is wrong?" voice in the back of my head. I'm trying to ignore it because what good is worrying over something I have no control over going to do? I can only make sure I'm eating well, sleeping well, taking my prenatal vitamins and (trying) to get a little exercise.
Anyways, speaking of eating well, I'm off to start dinner. Spaghetti and meatballs tonight! YUM.
April 9th
April 28th
May 12th




Yay! The belly progress is amazing!!! Such a pregnant beauty (:
ReplyDelete